Wine Study: Nebbiolo
Thursday, February 27 from 5:00-8:00 PM
The great Piedmont grape Nebbiolo derives its name from the word fog that often shrouds the region.
This tasting is dominated by Italian versions, but we have a very low production California version grown in the Russian River AVA.
- Antoniolo Vino Rosato "Bricco Lorella" Gattinara 2018 $19
- Matteo Correggia Roero 2017 $25
- Paitin Langhe Nebbiolo "Starda" 2018 $24
- Gro Nebbiolo Russian River 2017 $46
- G.D. Vajra "Coste di Rose" Barolo 2015 $85
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.