Wine Study: Sangiovese
Thursday, February 20 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Sangiovese, aka 'the blood of Jehovah', is among Italy's greatest gifts to the wine world. From the juicy/tart herbiness known as Chianti to the majestic Super-Tuscans, Sangiovese is arguably the engine
that pulls the Italian train. Come join us as we sample several from Tuscany and one transplant to Napa:
- Poggio Antico Brunello di Montalcino 2013 $69.00
- Poggio Bonelli Chianti Classico 2016 $22.00
- Podere Il Palazzino Rosso di Palazzino Toscana IGP 2016 $19.00
- Villa Ragazzi Sangiovese Napa Valley 2015 $42.00
- Clos Marfisi Nielluccio Patrimonio Corsica 2017 $30.00
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.