Wines Under $20
Friday, January 31 from 5:00-8:00 PM
We all aspire to drink great wines like La Tache and Petrus, which run thousands of dollars per bottle, but our reality is usually far more affordable. Tonight we are going to show you an array of wines we believe are real bargains from California, France and Italy. These little gems are for your Monday night meatloaf or Tuesday night pizza.We believe they offer a lot of flavor and varietal character, far better value than most of the mass-produced offers that make up the majority of wine sold:
- Santa Barbara Verdicchio dei Castelli de Jesi 2018 $12.00
- Merisi Pinot Gris Los Carneros 2018 $22.00*
- Jeanne Gaillard Viognier France 2016 $16.00
- Domaine Des Romarins Cotes du Rhone 2017 $15.00
- Domaine Boudinaud Mataro Cotes du Rhone 2017 $20.00
- Pedralonga doUmia Tinto Rias Baixas 2016 $20.00
*$20 once the promotional discount of 10% is applied.
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.