Wine Study: Chenin Blanc
Thursday, January 30 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Chenin Blanc has to be one of the wine world's most versatile grapes as it can produces dry sparkling and still wines along with various sweet versions. Tonight we are going to take you on a mini-world tour with samples from South Africa, France and California
- Francois Chidaine "Les Argiles" Vin de France 2017 $34.00
- Charles Bove 2018 $20
- Beaumont Chenin Blanc Bot River 2018 $24.00
- A Ghost of a Chance "Empty Spaces" Chenin Blanc 2018 $25.00
- Maitre de Chai Sparkling Chenin Blanc 2018 $TBD
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.