Friday, January 17 from 5:00-8:00 PM
The Loire Valley may be home to some of the greatest diversity and value among the greatest vineyards of France. This valley produces everything well: dry red and white wines, refreshing sparklers and stunning dessert wines. Tonight we are going to demonstrate a wide range of Loire wines, 6 wines from 6 different grapes, 3 whites, 3 reds as we just scratch the surface of all that the Loire has to offer.
- Amphibolite Muscadet Sevre et Maine 2018 $19.00
- Serge Laloue Sancerre 2018 $25.00
- Francois Chidaine Montluois "Clos Du Breuil" 2018 $36.00
- Merlin Cherrier sancerre Rouge France 2017 $26.00
- Hautes Noelles "Heho" Loire Red Blend 2017 $17.00
- Le Rocher des Violettes Cot Vieilles Vignes Loire 2017 $27.00
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.