Side by Side: Old World vs New World
Friday, January 10 from 5:00-8:00 PM
They say that with global warming and high levels of winemaking knowldege around the world the classic distinctions between old and new world wines are becoming blurred. Come and see what you think.
We've chosen three well-known varieties and hereby compare them in old world vs. new world iterations. Who does it better - the original or the imitator?
- Chateau de Fontenille Bordeaux 2016 $20.00
- Blacksmith Merlot Stags Leap 2016 $30.00
- Dubrovacki Crljenak Kastelanski 2015 $24.00
- Green & Red Zinfandel "Chiles Canyon Vineyards" Napa Valley 2016 $26.00
- Cave Dog Albarino Napa Valley 2018 $26.00
- Atalier by Raul Perez "A Cruz das Animas" Rias Baixas Albarino 2018 $27.00
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.