Friday, August 30 from 5-8pm
Cabernet Sauvignon makes up 40% of all plantings in Napa (and 55% of value) , so clearly Cab is king of the valley. Tonight, however, we are going to spotlight some of its relatives in the vitis vinifera family, 3 whites and 3 reds.
- Green & Red Zinfandel "Chiles Canyon Vineyards" Napa Valley 2016 $26.00
- Wilson Foreigner Rancho Chimiles Vineyard Valdiguie Napa Valley 2017 $33.00
- Kivelstadt Pinot Blanc Napa 2018 $27.00
- Benevolent Neglect Ribolla Gialla Napa 2017 $36.00
- Cliff Lede Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley 2018 $28.00
- Villa Ragazzi Sangiovese Napa Valley 2014 $42.00
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.