Thursday, July 25 from 5:00-8:00 PM
"They" say that the first sign of a great wine is that it's red. I would say that it be Pinot! Known to be fickle and tempermental, Pinot is widely known among winemakers as the heartbreak grape. Tonight we are going to show you an array of Pinot from Oregon, California and France. Have them blind if you like!
- Sandhi Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills 2016 $35.00
- Halleck "Three Sons" Pinot Noir Russian River Valley 2016 $49.00
- Dogwood & Thistle Pinot Noir Mendocino 2017 $38.00
- Big Table Farm Pinot Noir Willamette Valley 2017 $45.00
- Didier Montchovet Bourgogne Pinot Noir $30.00
- Keuntz-Bas Alsace Pinot Noir 2017 $20
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.