Friday, July 19 from 5:00-8:00 PM
This is one of our most popular tastings, and for good reason. Champagne is THE WINE of sophistication and seduction. With about 300 million bubbles in each bottle, it makes any meal or event simply sparkle .As Lily Bollinger said " I drink it when I’m happy and when I’m sad. Sometimes I drink it when I’m alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I’m not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise, I never touch it – unless I’m thirsty.” We trust you will enjoy these samples from the heart of Champagne:
- Laherte Freres Blanc de Blancs Champagne M.V. $50
- Mangin et Fils Brut Rose Champagne NV $45
- Marc Hebrart Champagne Premier Cru Cuvee de Reserve Brut M.V. $55.00
- Deutz Brut Classic Champagne NV $50
- Vergnon Murmure Blanc de Blanc Champagne $48
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.