Thursday, June 20 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Chenin Blanc is one of the world's most versatile grapes: it can make still and sparkling dry wines, slightly sweet and unctuously rich versions. Come and explore!
- Maitre de Chai Chenin Blanc 2016 $26
- Little Frances Chenin Blanc Clarksburg 2017 $20
- Beaumont Chenin Blanc Bot River 2018 $24
- Domaine de la Taille aux Loups Montlouis-sur-Loire 2017 $35
- A Ghost of a Chance "Empty Spaces" Chenin Blanc 2018 $25
- François Chidaine "Les Argiles" Vouvray 2017 $34
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.