Friday, June 14 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Back Room Blow Out LXXXII
Please join us for our 82nd Back Room Blow Out from 5-8 p.m. We welcome local vintners and wine importers to pour their wines and tell their stories. Come in, grab a wine glass and enjoy their wines and chat with them. And if you like their wine, take some home!
Here's who we'll be hosting and which of their wines you get to try:
Cave Dog, poured by Michael Havens:
Birdhorse Wines, poured by Corinne Rich/Katie Rouse:
Mountain Tide Wines, poured by Scott Kirkpatrick:
- Rose of Petite Sirah Contra Costa County 2018 $24
- Carbonic Petite Sirah Contra Costa County 2018 $28
Broc Cellars, poured by Chris Brockway:
Importer Swirl Wines, poured by Brigit Favia:
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- $20/tasting - fee waived on purchase of two bottles.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.