Thursday, June 13 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Champagne lies at the northern limits of wine growing and is frequently challenged by inclement weather. Global warming is helping but few vintages are truly outstanding, so most Champagnes are multi-vintage blends of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier. The region ships out around 300 million bottles annually and its famous chalk caves extend over 600 miles in length and hold about 1 billion bottles!
A wine of clebration and seduction, Champagne has many imitators but few peers.Tonight we are going to pour a couple "varietals" and some classic blends.
- Laherte Freres Blanc de Blancs Champagne M.V. $50.00
- Mangin et Fils Brut Rose Champagne NV $45.00
- Gremillet Brut Selection NV $45.00
- Deutz Brut Classic Champagne NV $50.00
- Vergnon Murmure Blanc de Blanc Champagne $48.00
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.