Thursday, June 13 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Sauvignon Blanc is a familiar variety, but this is a chance to discover how it varies according to regions and producers. Taste six wines from South Africa, New Zealand, the Loire, and California. Quite a range! We'll serve them to you blind if you'd like.
- Klein Constantia Sauvignon Blanc 2016 $22.00
- Henri Bourgeois "Les Baronnes" Sancerre 2017 $28.00
- Mount Riley Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2018 $15.00
- Localism Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley 2017 $22.00
- Dogwood & Thistle SVB Mendocino 2018 $21.00
- Massican Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley 2018 $35.00
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.