Thursday, June 6 from 5:00-8:00 PM
The greatest white grape of them all! The greatness of Riesling lies in its concentrated aromas and structure, its ability to age, as well as the diversity of styles - and we've got everything covered, from dry to sweet, from young to old, from the easy to drink to the seriously concentrated, all from the classic Riesling countries of Germany, Austria, and Australia.
- Jim Barry "Watervale" Riesling Clare Valley 2017 $17
- Weingut Kunstler Riesling Trocken 2014 $25
- Erben von Beulwitz Riesling Kaseler Nies'chen Grosses Gewachs Mosel 2016 $48
- Seehof Riesling Feinherb 2017 $19
- Weegmuller Haarddter Burgergartern Riesling Kabinett Pfalz 2011 $24
- Tegernseerhof Riesling Auslese "Ried Steiner Pfaffenberg" Niederosterreich 2015 $50
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.