Thursday, May 16 from 5:00-8:00 PM
The Rhone may not be as well known for its iconic grapes as Bordeaux or Burgundy but they are nothing to sneeze at. Certainly Syrah, Grenache, Mourvedre, Marsanne, Roussanne and Viognier should be in every wine lover's collection.
While red and white Rhone grapes are often blended to great effect, tonight we are primarily going to focus on single varieties. Given Rhone grapes' ability to travel we are going to look at samples from France, California, Australia, and Spain.
- Herencia Altes Garnatxa Blanca Terra Alta 2017 $15
- Holus Bolus Roussanne Santa Maria Valley 2017 $33
- Tahbilk "1927 Vines" Marsanne 2008 $35
- Francois Villard "L'appel des Sereines" Syrah 2016 $20
- Onward Carignane Mendocino 2015 $28
- Dirty & Rowdy California Familiar Mourvedre 2018 $34
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.