Thursday, May 2 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Italian White Grapes
Italy ranks at the very top of the wine world both in terms of production (it's often #1) and in culinary magnificence. While the reds might get most of the glory, the whites are singular, versatile and successful paired with the finest cuisine. From veal or chicken piccata to white truffle omelletes, Italian whites rock! From Cortese to Vermentino to the much-maligned Trebbiano and a uniquely Californian blend of 3 Italian varieties, we are going to transport you to Italy without the time and expense of an airplane ride:
- Enrico Serafino Gavi di Gavi 2017 $17
- Bisson "Vignerta" Portofino Vermentino 2016 $29
- Erste + Neue Pinot Grigio Sudtirol-Alto Adige 2017 $19
- Monticelli Arneis 2017 $25
- Ca' Lojera Lugana Bianco 2017 $17
- Idlewild "The Bee" White 2017 $23
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.