Thursday, April 25 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Malbec is believed to have initally taken root near the village of Cahors in southwestern France, where, for centuries, it was known as the "black wine" thanks to its pigment-laden thick skins. Modern professionals have learned to lighten up the wine, globally, as you are about to discover. With every grape there is a spectrum, and here we go from fun to brooding:
- Chateau du Cedre Cahors 2014 $28
- Jean-Francois Merieau Cot Loire 2016 $20
- Clos d'Audhuy Malbec Polissons Cahors 2016 $17
- Savage Grace Cot Columbia Gorge 2017
- Pulenta Estate La Flor Malbec 2017 $18
- Ilaria Malbec Napa Valley 2015 $34
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.