Thursday, April 11 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Wine without acid is essentially water: acid gives wine life, verve and ageability. Many sweet wines contain surprisingly high levels of acidity, which prevent them from cloying. Some people love acidity more than others and this tasting might be for them, as we really are going to push the limits on this one:
- Ridgeview "Bloomsbury" Brut NV $48
- Domaine d'Henri St-Pierre Chablis 2015 $28
- Chateau Oiseliniere 'Le Clos" Muscadet 2013 $30
- Gen del Alma "JiJiJi" Malbec/Pinot Noir Tupungato Mendoza 2018 $18
- Jean-Francois Merieau Cot Loire 2016 $20
- Madeira Vintners "Fenix" Seco NV $23
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.