Friday, April 5 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Wines under $20
There's plenty of wine out there and plenty of it is inferior industrial swill that sells on average for $9 per bottle. Fortunately people are trading up and sales of wines under $9 are actually falling. While we all have aspirational dreams of Screaming Eagle and Harlan in our glasses (well over $1000 per bottle), everybody loves a sub $20 bargain. Here are a few of our current favorites:
- Podere Il Palazzino Rosso di Palazzino Toscana IGP 2015 $18.00
- Contraste Douro White 2016 $19.00
- Estezargues "La Granacha" Cotes du Rhone Villages-Signargues 2016 $17.00
- Casa Castillo Monastrell 2016 $15.00
- Herencia Altes Garnatxa Blanca Terra Alta 2017 $15.00
- Les Deux Moulins Sauvignon Blanc 2017 $15.00
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.