Thursday, April 4 from 5:00-8:00 PM
A debate rages as to which is the world's most delicious grape variety. People often first fall in love with Cabernet Sauvignon and become life-long devotees, but frequently they become enamored with Pinot Noir. Come and see what the fuss is about as we present a global selection of Pinot Noir:
- Mac Forbes Pinot Noir Yarra Valley 2016 $35
- Toni Jost Spatburgunder Rheingau 2014 $22
- Burn Cottage "Cashburn" Central Otago 2016 $33
- Jean-Marc Millot Cote de Nuits-Villages Vieilles Vignes 2016 $53
- Anne Amie Winemaker's Selection Pinot Noir 2016 $25
- Halcon Oppenlander Vineyard Mendocino County 2016 $30
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.