Friday, March 29 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Back Room Blow Out LXXXI
Please join us for our 81st Back Room Blow Out from 5-8 p.m. We welcome local vintners and wine importers to pour their wines and tell their stories. Come in, grab a wine glass and enjoy their wines and chat with them. And if you like their wine, take some home!
Here's who we'll be hosting and which of their wines you get to try:
Little Frances, poured by winemaker Erin Pooley
- Little Frances Chenin Blanc Clarksburg 2017 $20
- Little Frances Semillon Luchsinger Vineyard Lake County 2014 $23
Arnot Roberts, poured by winemaker Nathan Roberts
Ferdinand, poured by winemaker Evan Frazier
- Ferdinand "Poco Tinto" Vista Luna Vineyard California 2018 $21
- Ferdinand Rose of Carignan California 2018 $21
Importer Skurnik, poured by sales representative Jonathan Klonecke
- JL Vergnon "Conversation" Brut Champagne NV $28 (375ml)
- Marc Hebrart Champagne Premier Cru Cuvee de Reserve Brut M.V. $55
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.