Friday, March 22 from 5:00-8:00 PM
The American market is VERY traditional - we just love the sound of popping corks! As a result, we are more willing to tolerate bacteria affected wines aka "corked"" wine or TCA. The rest of the world has largely moved on; Australia, for example, bottles 95% of its wine under screwcap and they claim to have bottles aged under screwcap for 30-40 years that are holding up beautifully. Come and see what freshness is all about!
- Henri Bourgeois "Les Baronnes" Sancerre 2017 $28
- Hunt & Harvest Picpoul Rutherford Napa Valley 2016 $26
- G.D. Vajra Moscato d'Asti 2016 $19
- Burn Cottage "Cashburn" Central Otago Pinot Noir 2016 $33
- Birichino "Scylla" 2017 $23
- A Ghost of a Chance "The Usurper" Napa Valley 2016 $40
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.