Thursday, March 14 from 5:00-8:00 PM
We are often asked about the little mustaches on some of our price tags. Mustache wines are made from unusual grapes, grown in unusual places, made my unusual people using uncommon techniques or any combination of those factors. You are not going to find any Chardonnay, Cabernet or Pinot Noir in this crowd! Instead we are going to introduce you to some of our off-beat favorites:
- Domaine de l'Idylle Roussette de Savoie 2016 $22
- Foresti "I Soli" Pigato 2016 $25
- Localism Kerner Mokelumne Glen Vineyard 2016 $26
- Francois Chidaine Touraine 2017 $20
- Danilo Thomain Enfer d’Arvier 2015 $39
- Yacoubian-Hobbs Areni Red 2015 $35
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.