Thursday, February 28 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Chenin Blanc is one of the most cherished grapes in the world, in part because of its versatility; it can produce sparkling, dry and sweet versions. Tonight we got 'em all, from California and France.
- Domaine Huet Vouvray "Le Mont" Moelleux 2015 $53
- Pascal Janvier Jasnieres 2016 $21
- Lang & Reed Napa Valley Chenin Blanc 2017 $28
- Bourillon Dorleans "La Coulee d'Argent" Vouvray Sec 2014 $22
- Clos de la Briderie "Purete de Silex" Cremant de Loire 2015 $22
- Calder Wine Company Chenin Blanc Rutherford Napa Valley 2017 $22
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.