Friday, February 22 from 5:00-8:00 PM
In the southern Rhone the air is laced with the smell of garrigue, the wild herbs that perfume the area. You've got red-tiled roofs and ancient Roman villages, so you're in Provence. You've got blazing sunshine and rocky soils so you're in the Rhone. Blends, both red and white, are the rule
- Mas Grand Plagniol Costieres de Nimes Blanc 2017 $14
- Clos des Centenaires Roussanne Costieres de Nimes 2016 $30
- Chateau Manissy Tavel Rose 2017 $16
- Domaine de la Fanette Costieres de Nimes 2016 $25
- Domaine Maby "La Fermade" Lirac 2015 $22
- Estezargues La Granacha Signargues 2016 $22
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.