Thursday, February 21 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Italian Black Grapes
Thousands of years ago when ancient Greek excplorers arrived, they called their new discovery Oenotria, the land of vines. And with good reason: Italy has about 500 native grape varieties. Tonight we are pleased to show off several of them, all black. from Nebbiolo in the north to Nerello in the south. Come and explore Italy's bounty.
- Tenuta la Pergola Monferrato Rosso 2017 $14
- Tenuta Santa Maria Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2016 $26
- Terre Nere Etna Rosso 2107 $26
- Ciacci Piccolomini d'Aragona Rosso di Montalcino 2016 $27
- Paitin Langhe Nebbiolo "Starda" 2016 $24
- Salvatore Molettieri Taurasi "Vigna Cinque Querce" 2010 $45
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.