Friday, February 8 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Not California! - The Rest of the USA
You may have heard there is wine produced in every state in this country - even Alaska! Many of those states rely on grapes shipped in from Calfornia and many, due to extremely cold temperatures, have to relay on hardy hybrid vines to grow grapes; some of these types may not have broad appeal. But winegrowing is infectious and tonight we salute those Americans who don't enjoy the same growing conditions we enjoy. We are going bi-coastal tonight with wines from Oregon, Washington, New York and the great state of Maryland!
- Anne Amie Pinot Gris 2016 $19
- Channing Daughters Blaufrankisch Long Island 2017 $28
- Ravines Cabernet Franc Finger Lakes 2016 $22
- Brick House "Cuvee de Tonnellerie" Pinot Noir Ribbon Ridge 2015 $50
- Andrew Will Cabernet Franc 2016 $35
- Old Westminster Albarino Pet Nat 2017 $31
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.