Friday, February 1 from 5:00-8:00 PM
California has not historically been associated with Rhône varieties, even though they've been planted since the nineteenth century and despite the best efforts of the Rhône Rangers back in the 1980s. However, both producers and consumers are beginning to see the light - there are some emerging excellent wines being made from Syrah, Grenache, Mourvèdre, Carignan, and Counoise from all over the state, either as single-varietal wines or as blends.
- Smithereens White Blend 2016 $21
- Kivelstadt Cellars "Mother of Invention" White Blend Mendocino County 2017 $27
- Preston "Madam Preston Grape Wine" 2017 $30
- Le P'tit Paysan "Le P'tit Pape" 2015 $22
- Cafe Society Red Blend Santa Barbara 2017 $23
- Monte Rio Syrah 2016 $30
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.