Friday, January 25 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Back Room Blow Out LXXX
Please join us for our 80th Back Room Blow Out from 5-8 p.m. We welcome local vintners and wine importers to pour their wines and tell their stories. Come in, grab a wine glass and enjoy their wines and chat with them. And if you like their wine, take some home!
Here's who we'll be hosting and which of their wines you get to try:
Maître de Chai, poured by Marty Winters:
- Maître de Chai Kierkegaard Vineyard Chenin Blanc Dry Creek Valley 2016 $26
- Maître de Chai Stampede Vineyard Zinfandel Lodi 2016 $33
Benevolent Neglect, poured by Matt Nagy:
- Benevolent Neglect Riesling Mendocino 2017 $28
- Benevolent Neglect Whole Cluster Syrah Carneros 2016 $50
Massican, poured by Dan Petroski:
Importer Kermit Lynch, poured by Garrett Pierce:
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.