Thursday, January 24 from 5:00-8:00 PM
It's safe to say Grenache can be a real chameleon. From crisply dry Rose to plump, raisiny renditions to deeply extracted spicy versions with a certain inner warmth, Grenache seems to do it all. (At last year's Grenache Summit at the CIA it was proclaimed that Grenache "delivers what Pinot promises!")
Grenache, through many global examples, excels both on its own and in blends. Let's see which type you prefer:
- Petrichor Grenache Sonoma County 2014 $36.00
- Yangarra Old Vine Grenache McLaren Vale 2014 $28.00 or
- Artadi "Pasos de San Martin" Garnacha Navarra 2013 $27.00
- Le Clos du Caillou Cotes du Rhone VV 2016 $25.00 (85% Grenache)
- Merisi Grenache Carneros 2016 $36.00
- Chateau Jas du Bressy Chateauneuf-du-Pape 2015 $46.00 (80% Grenache)
- Comando G "Rozas Primer" Sierra de Gredos 2016 $45.00
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.