Thursday, January 24 from 5:00-8:00 PM
It's safe to say Grenache can be a real chameleon. From crisply dry rosé to plump, raisiny renditions to deeply extracted spicy versions with a certain inner warmth, Grenache seems to do it all - at last year's Grenache Summit at the CIA it was proclaimed that Grenache "delivers what Pinot promises!"
- Petrichor Grenache Sonoma County 2014 $36
- Merisi Grenache Carneros 2016 $36
- Yangarra Old Vine Grenache McLaren Vale 2014 $28
- Granito del Cadalso Garnacha Sierra de Gredos 2017 $17
- Mas Que Vinos Garnacha de la Madre 2014 $40
- Domaine Madeloc "Robert Pages" Banyuls NV $29
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.