Friday, January 11 from 5:00-8:00 PM
The Loire Valley
The longesr river in France starts near the middle of the country and runs straight north before making a big turn to the west, where it empties into the Atlantic. Along the way it is populated by some of the most impressive castles of Europe - Blois, for example, has a fireplace and corresponding chimney for every day of the year. Tonight we are going to just scratch the bounty of the Loire with a bubbly, dry whites from 3 different grapes and reds from Gamay and Cabernet Franc.
- Clos de la Briderie "Purete de Silex" Cremant de Loire 2015 $22
- Domaine de Reuilly "Les Pierres Plates" Reuilly 2017 $22
- Sophie Roux St-Pourcain 2015 $21
- Le Rocher des Violettes "Touche-Mitaine" Montlouis-sur-Loire 2017 $26
- Jean Francois Merieau "Le Bois Jacou" Gamay Touraine 2016 $19
- Domaine de l'Ecu "Mephisto" Cabernet Franc 2014 $30
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.