Friday, January 4 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Spain is the third-largest wine-producing country in the world, producing a huge variety of wine. We've got six wines for you to explore the range of styles made in this historic but unpredictable country, from cava to Bobal to vermouth.
- Bohigas Cava Brut Reserva $15
- Atalier by Raul Perez "A Cruz das Animas" Rias Baixas Albarino 2017 $27
- Garciarevalo Rueda 2016 $20
- Vinatigo Tinto Listan Negro Tenerife 2017 $27
- Portal Terra Alta Celler Pinol 2013 $25
- Lustau Vermut Blanco $24
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.