Friday, December 21 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Christmas is a wonderful time to celebrate friends and family and with the dining table laden with traditional favorites, the wine pairing possibilities are endless: champagne to toast the season, Sauvignon Blanc for appetizers, rich Chardonnay for turkey gravy, Pinot Noir and Nebbiolo to accentuate the cranberry sauce, and Port for dessert!
- Laherte Freres Blanc de Blancs Champagne M.V. $55
- Sylvain Bailly Quincy 2017 $18
- Hand Of Fate Chardonnay Carneros, Napa Valley 2016 $30
- Walter Hansel "Cuvee Alyce" Pinot Noir 2015 $45
- Matteo Correggia Roero 2016 $25
- Niepoort 10-year-old Tawny NV $24
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.