Friday, December 14 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Alsace is arguably the most beautiful vineyard in the world - which is a saying a lot given our vistas here in Napa. Alsace has dense forests giving way to flowered villages and prisitine vineyards. The Rhine valley is close by and it is a rift valley, indicating profound seismic events. As a result, the locals say the soil changes every hundred yards and different soils favor different grapes, so the options here are endless. Superb sparklers, succulent whites, intriguing reds, Alsace has them all.
- Domaine Allimant-Laugner Cremant d'Alsace Brut Rose M.V. $21
- Domaine Gresser Gewurztraminer Alsace 2016 $25
- Domaine Roland Schmitt Alsace Pinot Blanc 2016 $21
- Allimant-Laugner Pinot Gris Alsace 2016 $20
- Meyer-Fonne Wineck-Schlossburg Riesling 2016 $49
- Meyer-Fonne Gallus Pinot Noir 2016 $40
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.