Friday, November 30 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Italy has hundreds of native grape varieties but Nebbiolo is arguably the best of them. Nebbiolo comes from Piedmont and is most famously found in the villages of Barolo and Barbaresco. In rich soils on the valley floor the vine can be prolific and yield almost fruity, friendly wines but on the hillside slopes the flavor profile changes dramatically and you get intense, tannic wines that demand cellaring and your finest roast. Characterized by its unique combination of "tar and roses", Nebbiolo is a full-flavored variety. Come and enjoy a range from this noble grape!
- G. D. Vajra Albe Barolo 2013 $45
- Albino Rocca Ronchi Barbaresco 2014 $57
- G. D. Vajra Langhe Nebbiolo 2016 $29
- Silvio Grasso "Turne" Barolo 2013 $57
- Sottimano "Curra" Barbaresco 2012 $69
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.