Friday, November 2 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Back Room Blow LXXIX
Please join us for our 79th Back Room Blow Out from 5-8 p.m. We welcome local vintners and wine importers to pour their wines and tell their stories. Come in, grab a wine glass and enjoy their wines and chat with them. And if you like their wine, take some home!
Here's who we'll be hosting and which of their wines you get to try:
Clif Family Winery, poured by Katie Henshaw:
A Ghost of a Chance, poured by mystery winemaker:
- Ghost of a Chance "Grooveline" Rose Sierra Foothills 2017 $20
- Ghost of a Chance "Usurper" Red Napa Valley 2016 $40
Halcon, poured by Paul and Jackie Gordon:
- Halcon Vineyards "Tierra" Petite Sirah Yorkville Highlands 2016 $30
- Halcon Vineyards Pinot Noir "Oppenlander Vineyard" Mendocino County 2016 $30
Importer Golden State Wines, poured by Marion Groetschel:
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Tasting fee waived with purchase of any 2 bottles from this event. Free is good!
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.