Friday, October 19 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Dom Perignon is widely credited with capturing the bubbles in wine. He exclaimed to his mates "Come quickly, I'm drinking the stars!" However the good people of Limoux, down in the Languedoc, have good evidence they beat the blind monk by a couple centuries. Join us for a global look at sparkling wine as we travel to Spain, Italy, Germany and France.
- Bohigas Cava Brut "Reserva" MV $15.00
- Rare Wine Co. Le Mesnil Grand Cru Blanc de Blancs Brut NV $50.00
- Domaine d'Orfeuilles Sparkling Rose Brut Touraine NV $20.00
- J. Lassalle Cachet Or Premier Cru Brut NV $35.00
- Maximin Grunhauser Riesling Sekt Brut 2014 $38.00
- Case Paolin Asolo Prosecco Superiore NV $25.00
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.