Friday, October 12 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Explore the world of vermouth, a wine that's been both fortified and aromatised with herbs, spices, and botanicals. This is a category which is becoming increasingly popular because of the trend for cocktails - classic cocktails like a martini or an old-fashioned are nothing without vermouth - but they are fantastic drinks in their own right, either as an aperitif or digestif. We've got six vermouths for you to try, from Italy, Spain, France, and California:
- Dolin Dry Vermouth $17
- Bordiga Vermouth Bianco $30
- Lustau Vermut Blanco $24
- Massican Il Vermouth di Fruilano 2014 $23
- Montanaro Vermouth di Torino NV $23
- Mata Vermouth Tinto Reserva NV $17
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.