Friday, September 21 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Austria, Hungary & Slovenia
The Austro-Hungarian empire stretched across a wide swath of central Europe's vineyards, a treasure trove of some of our favorite grapes. Furmint, for example comes in bubbly, dry and sweet versions; with Harslevelu it becomes Tokaj Aszu, an essential elixir. Come and enjoy this tiny sample of middle Europe's bounty:
- Wachter-Wiesler "Bela-Joska" Blaufrankisch Eisenberg 2015 $26
- Chistoph Hoch Hollenburger Gruner Veltliner Kremstal NV $22
- Barbara Ohlzelt Seeberg Kamptal Riesling 2016 $27
- Pittnauer "Pitti" Burgenland 2016 $19
- Movia Rebula/Ribolla 2015 $34
- Kiralduyvar Furmint Tokaj Sec 2015 $24
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.