Friday, September 7 from 5:00-8:00 PM
The most revered and most expensive agricultural land on earth is found in Burgundy, with some properties reaching > $2 million per acre!
With a myriad of appellations and unique vineyards Burgundy offers a lifetime of tasting and learning opportunities. Please join us for the following:
- David Renaud Irancy "Vaupessiot" 2013 $32
- Agnes Paquet Cremant de Bourgogne NV $25
- Agnes Paquet Auxey-Duresses 2014 $35
- Michel Sarrazin Maranges 2015 $35
- Les Heritiers du Comte Lafon Macon-Villages 2017 $26
- Fabrice Larochette Pouilly-Fuisse 2016 $29
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.