Friday, August 31 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Summer Rosé Tasting
Whether you’re gearing up for harvest or finishing off the long, warm summer, there’s no better way to keep fresh than with a glass of rosé. To help you prepare for September we’ve got six very tasty rosés for you to try from across Europe and California.
- Domaine Allimant-Laugner Cremant d'Alsace Brut Rose NV $21
- Domaine Charvin Rose Cotes de Rhone 2017 $20
- Chateau Manissy Tavel Rose 2017 $19
- Campesino "Isa" Rose 2017 $20
- Olivia Brion Rose Vin Gris of Syrah Mendocino County 2017 $22
- Ghost of a Chance "Grooveline" Rose Sierra Foothills 2017 $20
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.