Friday, August 24 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Back Room Blow Out LXXVIII
Please join us for our 78th Backroom Blowout from 5-8 p.m. We welcome local vintners and wine importers to pour their wines and tell their stories. Come in, grab a wine glass and enjoy their wines and chat with them. And if you like their wine, take some home!
Here's who we'll be hosting and which of their wines you get to try:
Kanpai Wines, poured by Peter Chiang and Azumi Kubo:
Kivelstadt Cellars, poured by Sam Baron:
- Kivelstadt Cellars "Twice Removed" Carignan Rosé Mendocino County 2017 $20
- Kivelstadt Cellars "Mother of Invention" White Blend Mendocino County 2017 $27
Petrichor Vineyards, poured by Audra Chapman:
Importer Chambers & Chambers, poured by Kaitlin Morrissey:
- Maximin Grunhauser Riesling Sekt Brut 2014 $38
- Garofoli "Macrina" Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi 2016 $15
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- $20/tasting. Fee waived with purchase of any 2 bottles from this event. Free is good!
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.