Friday, August 17 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Whites, Reds and Rose from the Loire Valley
Home to the most beautiful chateaux in France, the Loire is a great source of versatile values. Join us as we sample the following varieties: Gamay, Sauvignon Blanc, Chenin Blanc, Pinot Noir and Cabernet Franc!
- Serol Eclat de Granite Cote Roannaise 2017 $21
- Serol "Turbullent" Sparkling Rose NV $28
- Jean Francois Merieau "Le Bois Jacou" Gamay Touraine 2016 $19
- Domaine Sylvain Bailly Rose Sancerre 2017 $24
- Domaine de la Noblaie "Les Chiens Chiens" Chinon 2016 $20
- Philippe Raimbault Sancerre "Apud Sariacum" 2017 $30
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.