Thursday, August 9 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Wine Study: Viognier
Fickle, as in one harvest is a feast and the next one a famine, disese-prone and maddeningly beautful, Viognier was rescued from the brink of extinctions by Georges Vernay of Condrieu. Did we say unique and varied in its expression, from lithe to unctuous? No wonder the Paso Robles Rhone Rangers cheer Vernay with cries of "YAY, YAY for Viognier!" Join us as we sample the following:
- Grange des Rouquette Viognier 2016 $13
- Clif Family Napa Valley Viognier 2016 $25
- Christophe Pichon Viognier Collines Rhoadiennes 2016 $25
- Domaine du Seminaire Cotes du Rhone "Fleur de Viognier" 2016 $17
- Margerum Late Harvest Viognier 2014 $27
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.