Thursday, August 2 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Wine Study: Petite Sirah
Petite Sirah was long overlooked, dismissed as big and rustic. But now more winemakers are taking this grape more seriously and making fantastic wine from it. Brought to California back in the nineteenth century, few grapes express the region better.
- Guthrie Family "Archival" Petite Sirah 2014 $32
- Merisi Red Blend 2015 $26
- Stanton Vineyards Petite Sirah St Helena 2015 $45
- Solidarity: We Are Abolitionists NV $28
- Halcon Vineyards "Tierra" Petite Sirah Yorkville Highlands 2016 $30
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.