Friday, July 20 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Many of us were seduced into the world of wine by the charms of Rhone red blends. They represent Southern France liquified, with the aromas and sunshine of ancient Roman villages.
Tonight we are very pleased to show you 3 Rhone blends from California and 3 from France.
- Gilles Robin "Cuvee Alberic Bouvet" Crozes-Hermitage 2016 $31
- Domaine de l'Espigouette Gigondas 2014 $39
- Halcon Vineyards "Esquisto" Yorkville Highlands Mendocino County 2016 $30
- Broc Cellars Counoise "Eaglepoint Ranch Vineyard" Mendocino County 2016 $27
- Domaine d'Aupilhac "Lou Masset" Languedoc 2016 $17
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.