Friday, July 13 from 5:00-8:00 PM
France's transitition from monarchy to democracy was tumultuous to put it mildly. Much of the ancestral order, from vineyards to social class, was put to the guillotine after the storming of the Bastille prison.
Come and celebrate the vinous diversity that is France. We are going to pour one Champagne, one rose, two whites and two reds from all over the country.
- Jean Vesselle Champagne Brut Reserve M.V. $50
- Pierre-Marie Chermette Rose Beaujolais 2017 $17
- Domaine des Vieux Pruniers Sancerre 2017 $24
- Domaine de la Borde "Nature Foudre a Canon" Arbois Pupillin 2015 $32
- Domaine de la Butte "Le Haut de la Butte" Bourgueil 2016 $29
- Martinelle Ventoux 2015 $21
Vive la France!
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.