Friday, June 29 from 5:00-8:00 PM
We may think of California being a young wine-producing state, only attracting international attention in the 1970s and 80s. But California's history goes back a lot further than that, and tonight we explore that rich winemaking history through wines made from Zinfandel, Carignane, Mataro, and other varieties grown back in the nineteenth century.
- Bucklin "Old Hill" Rose 2017 $24
- Benevolent Neglect Lake County Mourvedre 2016 $36
- Lightning Grenache Santa Clara County 2015 $42
- Post & Vine Testa Vineyard Field Blend Mendocino 2014 $31
- Kievelsdat "Old Wyve's Tale" Carignane Mendocino 2016 NEW ARRIVAL
- Mike & Molly Hendry Zinfandel "R.W. Moore Vineyard" Napa Valley 2015 $36
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.