Thursday, June 28 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Wine Study: Chardonnay
The world's most popular white grape is a real chameleon. In cool climates it can offer a mineral stoniness, in moderate climates flavors of apple and pear and it warmer environments it can take on tropical notes of mango and pineapple. Then you add the winemaker's magic, from picking early or late, to barrel or steel fermentation and aging and you have a myriad of styles. Come and try these six!
- Les Vins de Martine Chablis 2015 $24
- Domaine St-Cyr "La Galoche" Beaujolais Blanc 2017 NEW ARRIVAL
- Frantz Chagnoleau Pouilly-Fuisse 2015 $45
- Guthrie Family "Bellbird" Chardonnay Sonoma Mountain 2014 $32
- Grow Chardonnay "Ruhl Vineyard" Mt Veeder 2015 $34
- Terrien Chardonnay Sonoma Valley 2012 $40
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.