Thursday, June 21 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Grape Study: Grenache
Grenache, also known as Garnacha, produces a wide range of wines from inexpensive and fun to big, serious, ageworthy wines. Sometimes it's grown on its own, often it's blended with Syrah, Mourvèdre, and other grapes to add balance and complexity. We've got the whole range for you to try tonight.
- Domaine de Ferrand Chateauneuf-du-Pape 2015 $51
- Domaine des Accoles "Miocene" 2014 $28
- Petrichor Grenache Sonoma County 2014 $36
- Hudson Pick Up Sticks 2015 $40
- Comando G "La Bruja de Rozas" Sierra dos Gredos 2016 $28
- Yangarra Old Vine Grenache McLaren Vale 2014 $28
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.